Get ready for some delish bread. Prefectly goes with a soup or a dip! This is a small load good to feed 2-3 people.
1/2 loaf serving
- 3/4C Warm Water (105-110F)
- 1 1/2t Honey
- 1 1/2t Active Yeast
- 3/4t Pink Himalayan Salt
- 2-4 Cloves Garlic (Depends on Your preference)
- 1t Fresh Rosemary
- 1t Fresh Oregano
- 1-1 1/2C Bread Flour
1. Combine Active yeast, Salt, Honey, and Warm Water. Let sit for 10-15 minutes untill a foam forms at top of mixture.
2. Add flour one 1/2 Cup at a time and mix with hands. Dough is ready once it no longer sticks to hands.
3. Form a loaf and cover with a towel for around 30 minutes. Untill loaf is doubled in size. At this time pre-heat oven to 400F.
4. Place on a baking sheet and bake for 40-55 minutes. Let sit for 10 minutes slice and enjoy!
This bread goes great with my Healthy Beef and Vegetable Soup
Thanks for Visiting